Bathing and Nail clipping
The Park offers fee-based, self-service dog bathing with raised, warm-water tubs, aprons and Wet Pet drying towels . Also included in the price is your choice of two natural, tearless dog shampoos that won’t remove Advantage or Frontline and an all natural creme rinse. And there’s more: you get ear cleaning wipes and use of a massage brush and several other types of brushes.
You don’t have to be a member to use the tubs, nor do you even have to use the off-leash park! Anyone is welcome to use the bathing facilities during all our office hours. Please note: the bathing stations close down 30 minutes prior to office closing times.
- $6.75 for member dogs
- $7.75 for non-member dogs
Discounts off the above prices:
- $1.00 off for second dog in the same family if you use the same tub for both baths
$8.00 (we post this schedule on our Facebook page and also in our weekly email; we only provide this service when we have staff who are experienced nail clippers)
In our gift shop we have a full array of doggie-related products: short-sleeved Dog Wood Park t-shirts, collars and leashes, dog toys, dog treats (including bully sticks, elky jerky, antlers, pig ears), Gentle Leaders, Chuck-Its, and seasonal pet-themed merchandise. We have some of the best prices in town.
The park rents the Special Events area for parties, family reunions, fundraisers, and many other types of events. This one-acre field has a shade structure, a power outlet, a picnic table and several chairs, a water spigut, and a clean-up station (trash can and poop bag dispenser). The area is available for rent during regular office hours.
- Non-members: $40 plus tax for the first hour and $20 plus tax for each additional hour.
- Park members: personal, private parties: free rental for up to three hours (including set-up and clean-up) for personal, private parties such as birthday parties or family get-togethers. Additional hours may be rented at $20 plus tax per hour.
- Park members: breed meet-ups: free rental for the first hour, $20 plus tax for each additional hour.
- Fundraisers for dog-related 501(c) charities may be held at no charge. Please speak with park management for consideration.
For full information on park rentals, see the Special Events area rental application PDF.